chicken waldorf salad
- 1 green apple, cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, very thinly sliced
- 1 stalk of celery, sliced with a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup (160g) shredded cooked chicken
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 40g butter
- ⅓ cup (35g) walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Combine the apple, fennel, celery, chicken, salt and pepper on a serving plate. To make the dressing, melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the walnuts, sugar and vinegar and simmer until slightly thickened. Spoon the warm dressing over the salad to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.