classic prawn roll
- ½ cup (150g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2-3 drops Tabasco, optional
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 8 cooked medium prawns (shrimp), peeled
- 4 soft white bread rolls
- watercress sprigs, to serve
- Place the mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, chives, Tabasco, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine. Add the prawns and toss to coat.
- Split the rolls, fill with the prawn mixture and top with watercress sprigs to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.