olive, ricotta and polenta bake
- 1½ cups (325ml) chicken stock
- 20g unsalted butter
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ cup (85g) instant polenta
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 100g ricotta
- ½ punnet (125g) cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons pitted black olives
- ½ cup baby rocket (arugula) leaves
- Place the stock, butter, salt and pepper in a 2 cup-capacity (500ml) ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Bring to the boil and gradually stir in the polenta. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Top with the parmesan, ricotta, tomatoes and olives and place under a pre-heated grill (broiler) for 10–12 minutes or until golden. Top with rocket to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.