with stracchino cheese toasts
- 4 x 200g chicken breast fillets, skin on and wing tips attached
- 12 thin slices flat pancetta
- 4 thick slices bread
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 200g stracchino+, sliced
- 600g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F). Wrap each of the chicken breasts in 3 pieces of the pancetta.
- Place the bread on a lightly greased large oven tray and top with the chicken parcels. Drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, set aside the chicken, turn the bread over and top with the cheese.
- Return the chicken to the pan, placing on top of the toasts.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until the pancetta is golden and crisp. Serve. Serves 4.
+ Stracchino is a soft, mild-flavoured cow’s milk cheese from delicatessens.
Try this: Serve with rocket leaves and wedges of lemon.
There are no comments for this entry yet.