prosciutto and caramelised onion steaks
- 4 x 100g beef minute (sirloin) steaks
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves
- ¼ cup (70g) store-bought caramelised onion relish
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- horseradish cream, to serve
- Wrap each of the steaks in 2 slices of the prosciutto. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook, in batches, for 1–2 minutes each side. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the rosemary to the pan and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Top the steaks with the onion relish and rosemary. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve with the horseradish cream. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.