spicy tabasco lobster sliders
- ¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ¼ cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 300g cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 8 small brioche slider buns, halved
- micro (baby) mint leaves (optional),
- Place the chilli and salt in a small bowl, mix to combine and set aside.
- Place the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and lobster in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide the lobster mixture between the bun bases, top with the mint and sprinkle with the chilli salt. Sandwich with the bun tops to serve. Makes 8
+ You can buy cooked lobster meat or lobster tails from your fishmonger
There are no comments for this entry yet.