t-bone steak with thyme and garlic butter
- 60g unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x 850g t-bone steak (2.5cm-thick), trimmed and at room temperature
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 6 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan over high heat for 1–2 minutes or until the butter starts to foam. Sprinkle the steak with salt and pepper. Add the thyme, garlic and steak to the pan and cook for 4–5 minutes each side, spooning the butter over the steak, for medium-rare or until cooked until your liking.
- Drizzle the steak with the butter to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.