wasabi mayo lobster rolls
with pickled ginger
- ½ cup (150g) Japanese mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 300g cooked lobster meat, chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 hot dog rolls, halved
- ¼ cup (70g) pickled ginger
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- micro (baby) shiso leaves, to serve
- Place the mayonnaise, wasabi, lobster, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide the lobster mixture between the rolls, and top with the ginger, sesame seeds and shiso leaves to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.