- 8 cloves garlic, skin on
- 2 long red chillies, halved
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 600g baby heirloom tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- cracked black pepper
- 1.2kg zucchini (courgettes), spiralised or thinly sliced lengthways using a julienne peeler
- 2 cups (300g) mixed pitted olives
- 100g anchovies
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the garlic, chilli, lemon and half the oil on a large baking tray. Cook for 10 minutes or until the garlic has slightly softened.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper and remaining oil to the tray and cook for a further 15–20 minutes or until the tomatoes are blistered and soft. Squeeze the garlic from the skins and mash with a fork, discarding the skins. Add the zucchini and olives to the tray, toss to combine and return to the oven for 3 minutes to warm through. Add the anchovies and parsley and toss to combine. Serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.