mini banana and choc-chip muffins
- 2 small (350g) bananas, peeled and mashed
- ⅓ cup (80ml) light extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup (130g) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (115g) self raising (self-rising) flour, sifted
- ½ cup (95g) dark chocolate chips
- 24 store-bought banana chips, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line a 24 x 30ml-capacity mini muffin tin with paper cases. Place the banana, oil, egg, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add the flour and chocolate chips and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases, press a banana chip into each, and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Remove the muffins from the tray and cool on wire racks. Makes 24.
There are no comments for this entry yet.