artichoke and dukkah hummus
- 400g can chickpeas (garbanzos), drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1½ cups (300g) marinated artichokes, drained
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup (40g) store-bought dukkah, to serve
- extra virgin olive oil and sliced baguette, to serve
- Place the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, artichokes, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place on a serving plate and sprinkle with the dukkah.
- Drizzle the hummus with oil and serve with baguette slices. Makes 2¼ cups.
There are no comments for this entry yet.