peanut butter and chocolate sauce
- ¼ cup (90g) golden syrup
- 1 cup (280g) smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup (250ml) double (thick) cream
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- Place the golden syrup, peanut butter, cream and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2–3 minutes or until smooth and the chocolate has melted. Makes 2 cups.
- + Serve spooned over ice-cream. The sauce will keep refrigerated for two weeks – just warm and whisk before serving.
There are no comments for this entry yet.