spinach, peanut and coriander pesto
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup coriander (cilantro) leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup (140g) unsalted peanuts, toasted, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- lime wedges, to serve
- Place the spinach, coriander, peanuts, lime rind, lime juice, oil, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until finely chopped and well combined. Top with the extra coriander and peanuts and serve with lime wedges. Makes 2 cups.
This pesto will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
There are no comments for this entry yet.