cranberry choc-chip cookie mix
to assemble your gift:
- 1 cup (150g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- ½ cup (90g) brown sugar
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 2 teaspoons mixed spice
- ½ cup (95g) dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup (105g) dried cranberries
- 1.25-litre-capacity glass jar
- preheat oven to 180˚C (350˚F). Place the dry ingredients in a large bowl and add 115g melted unsalted butter, 1 lightly beaten egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place on large lightly greased baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Flatten slightly and bake for 8–10 minutes or until golden but still slightly soft in the centre. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 20.
There are no comments for this entry yet.