pea and pasta salad
with smoked salmon and crème fraiche
- 400g conchiglie pasta shells
- 2 cups (280g) frozen baby peas
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 400g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- ½ cup chervil leaves
- 1 cup (240g) crème fraiche
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente, adding the peas in the final minute.
- Drain and refresh under cold water. Divide the pasta and peas between bowls and top with the onion, cucumber, salmon and chervil.
- Place the crème fraiche and lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Top the pasta with the crème fraiche mixture to serve.
There are no comments for this entry yet.