banana and blueberry muffins
- 1 packet Wholesome Banana Bread
- 1½ cups medium ripe bananas (about 4 bananas), mashed
- ⅔ cup (160ml) light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (150g) frozen blueberries
EACH PACKET CONTAINS:
- cake mix
- Follow the packet mix instructions.
- Stir through the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture between a 12 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) muffin tin lined with deep paper muffin cases.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Serve warm or cool. Makes 12.
Love love love these delicious warm treats ~!