with mozzarella, kale and lemon
- 8 stalks kale, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup (20g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 x 125g buffalo mozzarella, torn
- ⅓ cup small basil leaves
cauliflower pizza bases
- 6 cups (600g) cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup (90g) almond meal (ground almonds)
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- To make the cauliflower pizza bases, lightly grease 2 x 30cm round pizza trays and line with non-stick baking paper. Place the cauliflower, in batches, in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add the almond meal, parmesan, egg, salt and pepper and mix until a soft dough forms. Divide the mixture in half and press into the prepared trays. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Place the kale, oil, garlic, chilli and lemon zest in a bowl and toss to coat. Divide the mixture between the bases and top with the parmesan.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes or until the kale is crisp. Top each pizza with mozzarella and basil to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.