creamy fettuccine with prosciutto
- 200g fettuccine
- 1 cup (250ml) pouring cream
- 2 egg yolks
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 slices prosciutto, torn
- finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 10–12 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return to pan.
- Whisk together the cream, egg yolks, salt and pepper, add to pan and cook, stirring, over low heat for 1–2 minutes or until thickened.
- Top with prosciutto and parmesan to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.