cookies and cream brownie bars
- 1 packet Molten Chocolate Chunk Brownie
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 137g packet cream-filled chocolate biscuits, roughly chopped
each packet contains:
- brownie mix
- chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Following the packet mix instructions, mix the brownie mix, melted butter and eggs to make the brownie batter. Add the chocolate chunks and ¾ of the cookies and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 20cm x 30cm slice tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Sprinkle the remaining biscuits over the top of the brownie, pressing them in gently. Bake for 40 minutes or until the brownie is just set. Set the brownie aside to cool in the tin for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm or leave to cool completely in the tin before serving. Makes 20.
There are no comments for this entry yet.