halloween marshmallow bats
- 20 white marshmallows
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- 20 chocolate-coated cookies, halved
- 40 small white chocolate chips
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate and place each marshmallow onto 2 halves of the chocolate biscuits, positioned on the tray, to create the bats’ bodies.
- Place 2 white chocolate chips on each bat to make the eyes. Refrigerate until set. Makes 20.
There are no comments for this entry yet.