fragrant green chicken curry
- 1 x quantity Thai green curry paste(see basic recipe)
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 8 x 125g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, stems removed and finely shredded
- ½ cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- ½ cup (80g) roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- white rice to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring frequently, for 2–3 minutes or until fragrant. Add the coconut milk and stock, stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken, return to a simmer and cook for 5–8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Add the fish sauce and stir to combine.
- Top the curry with the lime leaf, coriander, cashews and chilli. Serve with the rice and lime wedges. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.