leek, ricotta and mushroom frittata
- 50g butter
- 2 leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced
- 200g fresh ricotta
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) pouring (single) cream
- baby rocket (arugula) leaves dressed with lemon juice and olive oil, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (355°F). Heat the butter in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add the leeks and mushrooms and cook for 3–5 minutes or until brown.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 20cm x 30cm baking dish and top with ricotta, salt and pepper. Whisk eggs and cream in a bowl, pour over leek mixture and bake for 15–20 minutes or until puffed and golden. Slice and top with baby rocket to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.