chocolate and raspberry dipped nougat
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, melted
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
- 300g store-bought almond nougat, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried raspberries, crushed+
- Line a small tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the chocolate and oil in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Dip 1 end of each nougat piece into the chocolate mixture, shaking off any excess, and place on the tray. Sprinkle with the crushed raspberries and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set, before serving. Makes 10
+ Freeze-dried raspberries are available from selected delicatessens and specialty grocers.
Tips and tricks
+ Keep the nougat in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
There are no comments for this entry yet.