coconut salmon with coconut-lime dressing
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus extra wedges to serve
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 6 x 150g salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup (75g) shredded coconut
- sea salt flakes, for sprinkling
- micro mint leaves and steamed rice (optional), to serve
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Place a large oven tray in the oven for 5 minutes to heat. Place the coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce sugar and lime rind in a small bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Brush the salmon skin and flesh with the sesame oil. Remove the hot tray from the oven and place the salmon on top, skin-side down. Return to the oven and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully turn the salmon, top with the coconut and sprinkle with salt. Cook for a further 2–3 minutes or until the coconut is golden.
- Serve the salmon with lime wedges, mint, rice (if using) and the coconut-lime dressing. Serves 4–6
There are no comments for this entry yet.