harissa and garlic flatbreads
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 small Lebanese flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons store-bought dukkah
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the harissa, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine. Spread the harissa mixture over each flatbread.
- Place on 2 large oven trays and cook for 8 minutes or until crisp and golden. Sprinkle with the dukkah and coriander to serve. Serves 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.