blackberry, apple and granola muffins
- 2 cups (320g) wholemeal self-raising (self-rising) flour
- ½ cup (85g) rapadura sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
- ⅔ cup (160ml) light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small Granny Smith apple (about 150g), grated
- 3 cups (450g) frozen blackberries
- 1 cup (125g) store-bought granola
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the flour, sugar, eggs, buttermilk, oil, vanilla, apple and blackberries in a large bowl and mix until just combined. Divide the mixture between 12 x ½-cup-capacity (125ml) lightly greased muffin tins. Sprinkle with the granola.
- Cook for 25–30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve. Makes 12
There are no comments for this entry yet.