mango yoghurt popsicles
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- ½ cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 400g chopped frozen mango
- Place the yoghurt, water and ¼ cup (55g) of the sugar in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside. Place the mango and remaining sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In alternating layers, pour the yoghurt mixture and mango mixture into 8 x ⅓ cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 2–3 hours or until frozen. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.