turkey and corn spirals
- 200g fusilli pasta
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (100g) corn kernels, drained
- 6 slices turkey, chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10–12 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool. Place the tomato, carrot, cucumber, corn, turkey, pasta, and salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the mayonnaise, water and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over the pasta and toss to coat. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.