spicy tofu and green tea noodle rice paper rolls
- ¼ cup (60ml) sriracha chilli sauce
- ¼ cup (90g) honey
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 200g firm tofu, cut into 0.5cm batons
- 6 large (22cm) rice paper rounds
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- 100g green tea noodles, cooked
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- ½ cup mint leaves
- micro (baby) lemon balm leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the sriracha, honey, tamari, ginger and vinegar in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place the tofu on a large baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and brush evenly with half the sriracha mixture.
- Cook for 15–20 minutes or until golden. Reserve the remaining mixture to use as a dipping sauce.
- Place 1 rice paper round in warm water for 20 seconds to soften. Place on a clean, damp cloth. Top with a few slices of the cucumber and a little of the noodles, tofu, carrot and mint.
- Fold over each end and roll to enclose the filling. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 6 rolls.
- Serve with the dipping sauce and lemon balm. Makes 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.