sticky ginger marmalade chicken stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup (60g) shredded ginger
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and sliced
- ½ cup (170g) store-bought orange marmalade
- 1½ tablespoons fish sauce
- 6 green onions (scallions), cut into 4cm lengths
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the ginger and cook for 1 minute or until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the chicken and cook for 6 minutes or until golden. Add the marmalade and fish sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the spring onion and toss to coat. Top with the shredded crispy ginger to serve. Serves 4
Tip: Serve with steamed rice and your favourite Asian greens – we’ve used snake beans, but you could also use regular beans or broccoli.
There are no comments for this entry yet.