oven-roasted tomato and goat’s curd tart
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- ½ cup (140g) goat’s curd
- 400g tomatoes, sliced 1cm thick
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup dill sprigs
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F). Place the pastry sheets on top of each other, on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper, and press firmly.
- Spread the pastry with the goat’s curd and top with the tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with half the oil.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown and the pastry is cooked through. Top with the herbs and drizzle with the vinegar and remaining oil to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.