raspberry lemonade frosé
- 3 cups (450g) frozen raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 500ml store-bought lemon sorbet
- ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 750ml rosé wine
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place the raspberries, sorbet, sugar and 2 cups (500ml) of the wine in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a 20cm x 30cm metal slice tin and freeze for 2–3 hours or until frozen.
- In two batches, place the frozen raspberry mixture, ice and remaining wine in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve, or return to the freezer until ready to serve. Serves 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.