mango, coconut and chilli salsa
- 1 cup (150g) young coconut flesh+
- 2 mangoes, peeled and flesh scooped
- ¼ cup spearmint leaves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- sea salt flakes, to serve
Place the coconut, mango, mint, lime juice and vinegar in a bowl and toss to combine. Top with the chilli, lime rind and salt to serve. Makes 2½ cups.
+ You will need 1 young coconut to get 1 cup coconut flesh.
There are no comments for this entry yet.