ultimate burger sauce
- ½ cup (120g) sour cream
- ¼ cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup (100g) dill pickles (gherkins), finely chopped
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- ⅓ cup (80ml) tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon green peppercorns, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, pickles, parmesan, tomato sauce, paprika, peppercorns, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Makes 1½ cups.
+ This sauce will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
There are no comments for this entry yet.