with chimichurri and grilled radicchio
- 1 x 800g rump steak, trimmed of fat
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 head radicchio (200g), quartered
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 long green chillies, seeded and sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup (125ml) white wine vinegar
- To make the chimichurri, place the parsley, mint, thyme, anchovy, garlic, chilli, honey, olive oil and vinegar in a food processor, pulse until roughly chopped and set aside.
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue over high heat. Sprinkle the steak with salt and pepper and cook for 2–3 minutes each side for medium rare. Set aside and keep warm.
- Cook the radicchio for 1 minute each side or until golden. Thinly slice the steak, spoon over the chimichurri and serve with the grilled radicchio. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.