cheat’s raspberry pavlova ice-cream
- 125g raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons icing (confectioner’s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 40g store-bought meringues, crushed, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 litre store-bought vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 1 passionfruit, to serve
- Place the raspberries, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Using a fork, gently crush the raspberries. Add the meringue and ice-cream and gently fold to combine. Spoon the mixture into a 1.5-litre capacity metal container and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Top the ice-cream with extra raspberries, meringue and the passionfruit pulp to serve. Serves 4–6
There are no comments for this entry yet.