fig, goat’s cheese and zucchini flower tart
- 1 x 375g sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed+
- 1 cup (240g) ricotta
- 100g goat’s brie, torn
- 8 small zucchini (courgette) flowers, trimmed
- 5 figs, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey, to serve
- dried chilli flakes, to serve
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the pastry on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Using a small sharp knife, gently score a 2cm border around the edge of the pastry and prick the centre with a fork.
- Top the pastry with the ricotta, goat’s cheese, zucchini and fig. Cook for 20–25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling and the zucchini is tender. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with chilli flakes and pepper to serve. Serves 8.
+ If you can’t get a single sheet of 375g puff pastry, place two sheets of puff pastry together, overlapping by 4cm. Using a rolling pin, roll the sheets together to secure, then trim the edge.
There are no comments for this entry yet.