strawberry gin and tonic popsicles
- 6 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) sloe gin+
- 1 cup (250ml) tonic water
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice cordial
- Divide the strawberry and cucumber between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds.
- Place the gin, tonic water and cordial in a jug and stir to combine. Divide between moulds, cover with aluminium foil and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 3–4 hours or until frozen. Makes 8.
+ Sloe gin is a gin infused with sloe berries that is sweet and pink in colour. Find it at most liquor stores. You could also use standard gin.
There are no comments for this entry yet.