spiced lamb chops
- 4 x 150g lamb loin chops
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- cooked couscous, peas and mint leaves, to serve
- Place the lamb, oil, cayenne pepper, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes to marinate. Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue over high heat. Char-grill or barbecue the lamb for 3–4 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Serve lamb with couscous tossed with blanched peas, mint, salt and pepper. Serves 2
* This would also be great served with your favourite roast vegies.
There are no comments for this entry yet.