strawberry swirl popsicles
- 2 cups (560g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup (90g) honey
- 1⅓ cups (225g) frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup (90g) honey, extra
- Place the yoghurt, vanilla and honey in a blender and blend on low speed until combined. Pour 1½ cups of the yoghurt mixture into a jug and set aside.
- Place the strawberries and the extra honey in the blender with the remaining yoghurt mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour alternate layers of the yoghurt and strawberry mixtures into 10 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds. Swirl gently using a butter knife, insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4–5 hours or until firm.
- Remove the popsicles from the moulds to serve. Makes 10.
Note: Our brand-new donna hay popsicle moulds will be available to purchase from the donna hay general store from December 2016.
There are no comments for this entry yet.