- 400g dried spaghetti
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 long red chillies, deseeded and shredded
- ⅓ cup (65g) salted baby capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 150g rocket (arugula), shredded
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lemon juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and keep warm. Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Add the chilli and capers and cook for 30 seconds or until crisp. Add the lemon rind and garlic and cook for a further minute or until golden.
- Add the pasta, rocket, lemon juice, salt and pepper and gently toss to combine. Divide between bowls and sprinkle with parmesan to serve. Serves 6
There are no comments for this entry yet.