coconut, lychee and raspberry popsicles
- 1 x 560g can lychees in syrup
- 125g raspberries
- 1½ cups (375ml) coconut water
- Drain the lychees, reserving ½ cup (125ml) of the syrup.
- Chop ¾ cup (180g) of the lychees and divide between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds. Top with the raspberries.
- Place the coconut water and the reserved lychee syrup in a jug, mix to combine and pour into the moulds.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4–5 hours or until frozen. Remove from the moulds and serve. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.