cookies and cream popsicles
- ½ cup (125ml) single (pouring) cream
- 1¼ cups (310ml) milk
- ¼ cup (40g) icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 cream-filled chocolate biscuits (140g), crushed
- Place the cream, milk, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl and whisk until the sugar has dissolved. Add the biscuit and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4–5 hours or until frozen. Remove the popsicles from their moulds and serve. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.