- 1½ tablespoons powdered gelatine
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2¾ cups (685ml) milk
- ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- honey, extra, to drizzle
- Place the gelatine and water in a saucepan over low heat and stir until dissolved. Add the milk, sugar, honey and vanilla and heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, for 5 minutes. Pour into 6 x ½ cup-capacity (125ml) cups and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, unmould puddings onto plates and drizzle with honey. Serves 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.