with pistachio, orange and cranberry butter
- 250g unsalted butter, chopped and softened
- ½ cup (65g) dried cranberries (craisins)
- ½ cup (70g) slivered pistachios
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- cracked black pepper
- steamed green beans, to serve
- Place the butter, cranberries, pistachio, orange zest, thyme, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well
to combine. Place the pistachio, orange and cranberry butter on a sheet of non-stick baking paper and shape
into a log. Roll to enclose, twisting the ends to seal, and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Toss slices of the butter with green beans to serve.
Makes 1 log.
Note: You can keep extra butter wrapped and refrigerated for up to two weeks.
There are no comments for this entry yet.