cranberry and sloe gin frosé
- 1 cup (150g) frozen cranberries, plus extra to serve
- 2 cups (500ml) cranberry juice
- ¼ cup (60ml) sloe gin
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 750ml rosé wine
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place the cranberries, juice, gin, sugar and 2 cups (500ml) of the wine in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a 20cm x 30cm slice tin and freeze for 6 hours or until frozen.
- In two batches, place the frozen cranberry mixture, ice and remaining wine in a blender and blend until smooth. Divide between glasses to serve, or return to the freezer until ready to serve. Serves 8
There are no comments for this entry yet.