avocado and edamame smash
- 1 small avocado
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- cracked black pepper
- 2½ cups (350g) frozen podded edamame, thawed
- 4 slices dark rye bread, toasted
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- thinly sliced green chilli, micro (baby) coriander (cilantro) and lime wedges, to serve
- Place the avocado, lime juice, yoghurt, salt, pepper and 2 cups (280g) of the edamame in a large bowl and, using a hand-held blender, pulse until roughly combined.
- Spoon the avocado mixture onto the toast and drizzle with oil. Top with the chilli, coriander, salt, pepper and remaining edamame. Serve with lime wedges. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.