smoked trout with mascarpone scrambled eggs
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup (180g) mascarpone
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 20g unsalted butter
- 8 thin slices sourdough toast
- 150g smoked trout, flaked
- micro (baby) herb mix, to serve
- Place the eggs, mascarpone, salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and cook, without stirring, for 30 seconds or until beginning to set. Using a wooden spoon, gently scramble the eggs until just cooked.
- Top each of the toast slices with scrambled eggs, fish and herbs, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.