raspberry and elderflower sorbet
- 4 cups (500g) frozen raspberries
- ½ cup (125ml) boiling water
- 1¼ cups (310ml) elderflower cordial (see tip)
- Place the raspberries, water and cordial in a food processor and process until combined. Pour into a 20cm x 30cm metal tin and freeze for 3–4 hours or until set.
- Cut the sorbet into squares and, in batches, place in a food processor and process until smooth. Return the sorbet to the freezer for 1 hour or until ready to serve. Makes 1 litre.
Tip: Find elderflower cordial in supermarkets and greengrocers.
There are no comments for this entry yet.