raspberry swirl cheesecake
- 1½ cups (195g) frozen raspberries, thawed
- ½ cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 x quantity baked ricotta cheesecake (see link to recipe in step 1) filling uncooked
- Prepare the baked ricotta cheesecake until the end of step 6.
- Place the raspberries in a small food processor and process until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a small saucepan, discarding any solids. Place over high heat and add the sugar. Bring to a simmer, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Cook for 3 minutes or until thickened slightly. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F). Pour the raspberry syrup onto the cheesecake and gently swirl through the filling, using a butter knife. Bake for 50 minutes – 1 hour or until light golden and just set. Allow to cool in the closed oven for 50 minutes. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a cake stand or plate to serve. Serves 8–10
There are no comments for this entry yet.